More and more computers, and even mobile devices are equipped with a Trusted Platform Module (TPM). But it is hard for ordinary users and even for developers to use TPMs because many of the existing frameworks require in-depth knowledge of the TPM, therefore it is also hard to create simple-to-use applications for end-users.
doTSS is a simple to use framework that provides the TPM functionality in a simple way to developers and therefore to the end-user.
- Written using C# and compilable using Microsoft .Net Framework and using Mono
- Therefore usable on Windows and Linux/Unix
- Support for various TPM interfaces: Windows Trusted Base Services (TBS), Linux TPM devices (/dev/tpmX), ETHZ TPM Emulator, IBM Software TPM
- Fully configurable permission framework
- Multiple TPM support
- Cryptographic framework integration (Bouncy Castle Integration)